Below, email templates for mentors not meeting expectations with regards to completion of standardized support conversations (i.e., Beginning-of-Year/End-of-Year Calls) and poor pair communication are provided.
The list below serves as an interactive table of contents - click a category to access a Microsoft Word version of the email template. After discussing the best way to communicate with the mentor, PMs can edit language before sending, if desired.
Note: Each of the templates linked below require editing (i.e., entering mentor/mentee names, PM/manager information, dates/times, etc.).
Completion of Standardized Support Contacts
- After leaving first cold call message
- After leaving second cold call message
- After leaving third cold call message (to be sent by manager)
- After leaving fourth cold call message (to be sent by manager)
Poor Pair Online Communication Frequency
- Reminder to write one day prior to class
- On track to miss two weekly messages
- On track to miss three weekly messages
- On track to miss four weekly messages
Poor Pair In-Person Meeting Frequency
- On track to miss two consecutive months of meeting
- Mentor failing to meet mentee by December (or different date, pending program launch timeline)
- Continued poor in-person meeting engagement