Quarterly Implementation Checklists
Below, checklists that describe all the tasks regional teams are charged with executing as a part of implementation during each quarter are provided. These checklists, which are living drafts updated in real-time, merge resources created for previous years that are still applicable in the virtual programming context as well as those created specifically for FY21.
- Quarter 1 (July-September)
- Quarter 2 (October-December)
- Quarter 3 (January-March) -- Link coming soon!
- Quarter 4(April-June) -- Link coming soon!
FY21 Virtual Implementation Resources
Below, resources created specifically for implementing a fully virtual program are provided. These resources are all embedded within the quarterly checklists, but are directly linked in service of easy access. In addition to the resources linked below, implementation stakeholders are still encouraged to explore other sections of the Digital Program Manual as there are still many resources that are applicable to virtual implementation.
NOTE: If regional leaders wish to customize any of the resources linked below, please ensure that the main copy is not edited and instead download a version or make a copy to a local folder.
- Collaborating with School Partners in a Virtual Environment (high-level planning resource)
- Revised Beginning-of-Year Meeting Agenda
- School-Facing 1-Pager for FY21 Program Overview
- Revised Grading Policy to Suggest for Deployment
Mentee Orientation & Enrollment
- Managing Mentee Orientation and Enrollment in a Virtual Environment (high-level planning resource)
- Considerations for Determining Mentee Program Readiness and Attendance
- Guidance for Completing Mentee Enrollment Tasks in a Virtual Environment
- Managing Implementation With a Late Match Date (i.e., longer mentee orientation/enrollment period)
- Guidance for Supporting Mentees When a Match Fails Early (i.e., mentor cannot participate due to life change)
Curriculum Delivery & Promoting Pair Engagement
- Managing Curriculum Delivery in a Virtual Environment (high-level planning resource)
- Guidance for Manager Oversight of Pair Online Writing Quality
- Virtual Curriculum Facilitation Strategies
- Facilitating Virtual Classes and Events Learning Center Article
- Virtual Facilitation Quality Rubric
- Collection of Strategies for Effectively Leveraging the Platform to Support Virtual Implementation (organized by feature)
- Guidance for Pitching Mentee/Mentor Mobile App Download and Use
Pair Support & Advising
- Managing Pair Support and Advising in a Virtual Environment (high-level planning resource)
- Guidance for Manager Oversight of Pair Support Note Quality/Compliance
- Guidance for PMs to Develop an Effective Workflow
- Modified Mentor Beginning-of-Year Call Scripts and Follow-Up Email Templates
- Healthy Match Closure Addendum for FY21
- Match Intervention Addendum for FY21
- Guidance for Considering Keeping Pairs Matched in the Event a Mentor Has Relocated
- Mentor-Facing 1-Pager Regarding the FY21 Program Experience
- Managing Program Administration in a Virtual Environment (high-level planning resource)
- Guidance for Virtual Survey Administration
- Modified PM-Manager Weekly Check-In Template -- Link coming soon!