Below is a quick list to refer to of the options for the most-used filters on the iMentor Platform by program coordinators during Site Start Up (SSU). See also the article on User Management for more detailed information.
- Ready to be Matched (RTBM)* - User is ready to be matched in the program
- Matched* - User is currently matched in the program
- Closed - User was previously matched
- Rescreening* (mentees only) - Mentee was previously matched. PM is reassessing readiness.
- Not Matching* (mentees only) - Mentee was previously matched and will not be matched again.
- N/A* - User has never been matched in the program
- School, Graduation Year, Class #
- Lyons 17 Class 1, MHSIS 18 Class 3, IAM 19 Class 2
- Enhanced Member Admin (EMA) - Staff member with additional privileges
- Member Admin (MA) - Staff member
- Partner Admin - School based staff (partner teacher, counselor, principal)
- Active* - User is actively participating in the program
- Application Incomplete (AI) - User has not completed the application
- Screening Incomplete (SI) - User has completed the application but is still being assessed for readiness
- Inactive Rejected (IR) - User has been rejected from the program
- Inactive Withdrawn (IW) - User has withdrawn from the program
- Inactive Deleted (ID) - Account made in error
- Active* - Active persona
- Inactive - Inactive persona
MENTEE CONSENT FORM
MENTOR SITE LIST
- School, Graduation Year
* Indicates default filter