Program managers usually have a co-teacher in their classroom who also wants to be able to see class participation. For this scenario, we have a special kind of user on the Platform called a Partner Admin. These users have very limited access to the Platform and mainly use it for viewing Snapshot and Flipbook.
To create a new Partner Admin account and assign them to a class:
- Go to “Create new admin” in the hamburger menu
- Fill out the info, and for the user type, select “Partner Admin”
- Once the account is created, go back to the hamburger menu and find the “Partner Sites” page
- Find the partner site(s) you’d like to add them to
- Click on the “View Details button on the right side of the screen
- Click Edit
- In the Partner Admin field at the bottom, type in their name and then click it when it appears
- Click save.