Welcome to iMentor's interactive online Platform training! This article includes:
Click on the links above to jump to a specific section.
The learning modules can be accessed by using this link and clicking on "Resume Course".
Getting started is easy. If you haven't logged in before:
1. Click here to navigate to the Learning Modules sign in page.
2. Click “Enroll for free”
3. Enter your name
4. Enter the same email you use for the iMentor platform
5. Enter a password
7. Click ”Create Account" and then "Enroll for free" again
You will only need to enroll this one time - you will be able to access content forevermore. In the future, when you navigate to the training page you will simply log in and click "Resume Course" and be brought back to the learning modules.
See this Platform Training Scope and Sequence for a recommended order of trainings for new staff. Staff can also complete the trainings individually if they need a refresher on the tools. Learning Center articles are also linked in the Scope and Sequence, organized by platform topic.
Web applications can be frustrating to troubleshoot, so here are some first steps you can take to solve the problem without requiring outside help right away:
- Navigate to this page, and refresh your cache. Sometimes browser caching causes problems.
- Try the Platform Training page in a private window in your browser of choice (e.g. Chrome's Incognito Mode, or Firefox's Private Window). This opens a fresh browser window without any extensions or settings blocking your content.
- Try the Platform Training sign in page on a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, IE, Opera, etc). Sometimes the installation of your browser may be damaged. If it works on every browser but one, reinstall that browser.
- Try the Platform Training sign in page on a different device or computer (mobile phone, tablet, PC/Mac laptop/desktop, etc.). Sometimes a certain device has trouble with a content type. This is rare but could be a problem.
If the above steps still does not solve the problem, send an email to [email protected] and we will put in a support ticket to Thinkific to resolve any and all tech issues.