By the end of this session, Program Manager will:
- Understand what college fit and match mean in the COVID-19 environment.
- Consider how issues of diversity and inclusion factor into a student's college search.
- Connect pairs with opportunities to learn about college admissions in a virtual space.
- Understand how affordability, college selectivity, and issues of inequity can prevent our students from enrolling in best financial matches.
1. Read this article on College Admissions and COVID.
2. Complete the Academic Fit and Match activities.
3. Complete the Financial Fit and Match activities.
4. Complete the Size, Location, Environment activities.
5. Complete the Student Support and Equity actitivies.
Total Estimated Time to Complete: 2.5 hours