1) To Log in, enter your email address and password, then click the green “Sign In” button.
If you forgot your password, click the “Forgot password?” button, and a link to reset your password will be sent to the email address you used to sign in to the Platform.
2) Once logged in, there may be pop-up reminders about events and surveys, or an announcement from your Program Manager. You can either respond when they appear, or save them for later:
3) After closing the popups, the Homepage will appear, which has your inbox messages and the current Lesson. The inbox messages will show you any new messages your mentor has sent. If a box is green, the message is new. You can scroll down through the message page to read older messages in that Lesson.
4) To go to the current assigned lesson, scroll down on the Homepage. If the bar at the bottom of the screen is green, that means you haven’t done the Lesson yet. If the bar is gray, that means you finished the Lesson. Click on the bar to open it and type a message.
After sending a message, it will show up underneath the Lesson prompt. You can send more than one message, but cannot edit or delete a message after it’s sent.
6) If you have a new Conversations message from your mentor, it will appear on the top of the screen in a green speech bubble.
To respond to your mentor, click the green speech bubble. The Conversations box will appear, and you’ll be able to send a response to your mentor by typing in the box and then clicking the paper airplane symbol. You can attach a photo by clicking the smiley face or a photo/document by clicking on the paperclip.