Orientations are one of three types of events hosted by iMentor NYC. Below you will find a step-by-step guide to staffing iMentor NYC orientations.
- The Orientation Captain will check-in with support staff on any changes prior to orientation.
- Mentor Engagement will ensure that the orientation deck is ready to go.
- Mentor Engagement will check that the Zoom link is good to go [.i.e. settings are as needed]
- Support staff [likely a mentor engagement staff member] will export attendance from Salesforce campaign into a Box Excel Doc.
- Orientation Captain will make sure that the Calendly Round Robin link is active.
- Support staff will update attendance directly from the campaign. Support staff will either update each attendee as they log into Zoom [if name is present] or ask directly for their name using Zoom chat.
- On Salesforce: Campaigns Tab → NYC Orientations and GoPass - Upcoming→ That day’s Mentor Orientation → Campaign Members → Support staff changes applicant’s training status from “scheduled” to “attended or Did not Attend - Needs to Reschedule”
- Support staff distributes interview scheduling link via Zoom chat and encourages mentor applicants to sign up for a 30-minute phone interview via the scheduling tool Calendly.
- Support staff will ensure that all applicants have made the effort to sign up for a 30-minute phone interview before logging off.
AFTER Orientation (same night):
- Support staff will make all necessary notes, including information about missing contacts in Salesforce, applicants who left orientation early, applicants who exhibited odd behavior, etc for screeners in the notes section of that day's orientation.
Day After Orientation:
- Support Staff will ensure that the orientation campaign for that night is updated by 10:00AM
- The Orientation Captain will cross reference the Orientation Campaign attendance with the Interview sign-ups on Calendly. The Orientation Captain will sync any Calendly event on Salesforce to the respective mentor application if not already synced.
- The Orientation Captain will look for any duplicate contact records, applications that were not synced with an attendee’s contact record and note how many applicants will need Walk-in applications created.
- Screeners will add applicants who have signed up for their interview slots to their ownership.
- Screeners will review definitions, references and any other information of the new mentor applicants in their ownership
- The Orientation Captain will send notes to Screeners about the attendees. Screeners will then send day after emails to applicants in their ownership.
New York City--