Creating Mentor Site List Reports
- Create a Salesforce report with two specific columns on it: "Platform User ID" and "Match Site List"
- Download the MSL in csv format
3. Manipulate CSV to be uploaded:
- Make sure that every mentor has a user ID
- Make sure that the Mentor Site List name matches exactly what is in the platform
- In Excel, change “Platform User ID to "iMi Unique ID" in column
- In Excel, change “Mentor Site List” or "Match Pool" to “Site” in column
- Save changes (make sure it's a CSV)
- Only two things need be on the CSV: iMi Unique ID and Site
Uploading Mentor Site List:
- Log into platform as an SA
- Navigate to https://chicago.imentor.org/iuser/go_pass_list/ (if in NYC, Bay, or Baltimore change city name to match your URL)
- In top left corner under actions dropdown, select “Mentor Site List Upload”
- Click “choose file” and select your mentor site list CSV and click “upload”
- If the upload was successful, it will reroute you back to this page (like nothing ever happened). If the upload was unsuccessful, you will receive a 404 error message.
- You can confirm successful upload by following these steps:
- Navigate User Management
- Set Filters to Match Status "RTBM", User Type "Mentor", and whichever Mentor Site List was just uploaded and click Update
- The list of Users should match your Salesforce Report
Clearing match lists:
There are two options to clear Mentor Site Lists.
If you are removing a small number of people, it's easiest to do so manually. To manually clear MSLs, follow the below steps:
- Run a Salesforce report for RTBM mentors still on the MSL you want to clear
- Open mentor's User Profile and under Mentor Site List, click the dropdown and select "General 9999"
If you are clearning a large number of mentors off a site list:
you can follow the steps for creating and uploading a New Site List above. Simply change "Site" from the current MSL to "General 9999"